UAP (University Arturo Prat)
During the years 2006 to 2009 two Agronomists, Carolina Morales and Cecilia Lara Pol, from the UAP (University Arturo Prat) in Iquique, Chile, undertook studies on Homa farming technology applied to fruits and vegetables which are grown in the region of northern Chile. They compared conventional agriculture with Homa farming and their research shows that the Homa fruits have better values in all parameters (harvesting time, size, color, polar and equatorial diameters and organoleptic characteristics of fruit).
- The Agnihotra made strong vibrational connections among the gardeners, the plants and the atmosphere.
- The molecular and homeopathic action of Ghee (clarified unsalted butter) promotes the formation of chlorophyll.
- Thanks to the catalytic effect of Ghee and the vascular breathing of the plants, they are able to be covered with a protective layer against pests and diseases in a Homa atmosphere.
- The sounds of the agricultural Homa Mantras make the plants better recipients of the highest vibrations. The combined effect of these Mantras and the Homa smoke (related to dried cow manure, Ghee, Whole Brown Rice, Fire, Copper and Geometry) produces certain types of electricity and ethers which induce a rapid rise in nutrients in the Garden Homa.
- The nutrition of the smoke produced by the Homa creates a colloidal dissipation (natural flocculation) of the pollutants (regional, urban smog, airborne chemicals, ..) suspended in the atmosphere that surround the Garden
- The atmosphere is cleansed of pollutants allowing more airline transportation of nutrients to the plants.
- The Application of Homa ashes as: solids, solutions, bio-preparations and semi-gaseous (BIOSOL HOMA) provide additional nutrition to crops and encourage immunizing processes against infection.
- Increased pollination for more bees are attracted to the Homa atmosphere. This helps to increase the harvest.
See report on melon production