As we already know how important it is to purify the air we breathe, let us take a closer look at what Agnihotra can actually do for you.
AGNIHOTRA is the main fire practice of what is known as Homa Therapy. This science comes from ancient-most knowledge known to mankind, the Vedas. It states that by means of performing specific fire techniques at specific times, toxic conditions can be removed from the atmosphere. Being tuned to the biorhythms of sunrise and sunset, Agnihotra fire is performed only during those specific times of the day. Agnihotra just takes a few minutes and yet has a profound healing effect on all Nature and people.
What can Agnihotra do for you?
• Its daily performance purifies, revitalizes, energizes and restores balance in the air, soil, water, plants, animals and human beings.
• It relieves stress from body and mind, renews brain cells, revitalizes the skin, purifies the blood, balances the nervous system, brings peace, benefits the circulatory, digestive, endocrine systems, among others.
• It is an excellent help to bring physical, emotional and mental health back to balance.
• It strengthens the spirit.
• It disciplines the mind and allows for more positive and clear thinking, increased discernment and improved decision making.
• It helps improve relationships and communication with others.
• It even offers protection from so called negative energies.