Mrs. Mercedes Paez writes about her trip to Havana, Cuba:
“I went to Cuba for 12 days. I felt very happy because the people in Cuba are so kind and they are very interested in Homa Therapy. I spoke to Dr. Mariela Castro’s secretary about HIV Center in Cuba and to bring Homa Therapy like an alternative medicine to HIV patients.
Continue reading “Homa Therapy in Cuba”
Back in Turkey, Manuela and I visited the most western corner of Gokceada Island (old Greek Island Imbros). Gokhan and Burcu Ilhan live here and heal the atmosphere with Agnihotra.
Continue reading “Agnihotra on Gokceada Island, Turkey”
Mr. Ignacio Cea from Santiago de Chile writes:
“These photos were captured during a 24 hour Tryambakam HOMA in the Yoga and Agni Center in the room, which is called ‘Shree Vasant’ in honor of the Master.
Continue reading “24 hour Om Tryambakam HOMA in the “Yoga and Agni Center,” Santiago, Chile”
The Baltimore Homa Community is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting a loving and sustainable way of living based on the practice of Agnihotra and Homa Therapy. We invite you to see for yourself how this ancient science of atmospheric purification can help to establish bio-energetic equilibrium in atmosphere; support chemical-free, organic food production and assist in removing stress and tension from your mind.
Join us for meditation, community events, women’s circles, youth days, and special events. Participate in classes and workshops in a warm and friendly environment. Contact us from any where around the world for information and connections to support your daily practice of Agnihotra and Homa Therapy.
The Baltimore Homa Community is not affiliated with any religion. It operates to support the practice of Homa Therapy. Homa Therapy is a totally revealed science. It is as old as creation. In the course of time this knowledge was lost but it is now being resuscitated to give people guidance about how to correct the polluted conditions we find ourselves in on the planet today.
Baltimore Homa Community, a non-profit educational 501C3 organization lists among its goals to provide a range of services that:
- Make Homa-based services and workshops available free of charge in community-based settings in Baltimore and other locations in the US and abroad
- Link individuals and families to information and services that support the practice of Agnihotra, Ash Medicines, Homa Therapy, Homa organic gardening and Homa psychotherapy
- Host weekly Women’s Meetings where women of ages come together for Homa, devotional singing, and collectively sending light and love around the globe.
- Utilizing and teaching eco-agro practices including gardening, farming, production of medicinal herbs, vermiculture, raising honey bees, seed banks, eco-agro tourism and other practices.
- Maintaining a program of international travel by Homa Therapists to provide assistance to Homa projects — especially Homa farming and Ash Medicine production — around the world.
The door is always open. Join us any day of the week for daily Agnihotra and the Om Tryambakam Yajnya. The practice of Homa replenishes the nutrients that pollution robs from our environment. You are invited to experience how Homa Therapy heals the atmosphere and then the healed atmosphere heals you. The Baltimore Resonance Point, one of just a handful of Resonance Points around the world, was established is in order to magnify the power and increase the coverage of Agnihotra.
The Baltimore Homa Community supports the following programs:
- Africa Homa Project
- Homa Gardening Program
- Outreach Committee
- Peru Homa Project
- Women’s Circles
The Baltimore Homa Community is the only ‘urban’ Homa Community at this time.
Prof. Sudhakar Mulay and Mrs Sudha Mulay performed a series of 11 Rudra Yajnyas at our house in Amalner, Dist: Jalgaon, Maharahstra, India during August.
Continue reading “11 Rudra Yajnyas, Amalner, India”
We were a group of up to 21 people participating in this 10 days Homa Drug and Alcohol De-addiction Program. We started every morning with the 5 a.m. Mantras, then Agnihotra and Yoga exercises.
Continue reading “Homa Drug and Alcohol De-addiction Program in Cusco, Peru”