Maria Magdalena Bernales
Hello everybody! We hope that you are all very well. We greet you very fondly and are grateful for the opportunity given to continue publishing in this Newsletter, which keeps us all close and informed.
Homa Therapy News – July 2020
- Agnihotra has Transformed the way I Think
- Bringing Harmony to my Family and to the Farm Animals
- Agnihotra giving support to Community Activism
- Compassion and Love growing inside me, Addictive Tendencies falling away
- Homa Therapy helping Children with Attention Deficit Disorder, Language, Learning and Behavioural Disorders
- Scientific Validation: Agriculture and Food Quality
- Om Shree Dham, Homa Therapy Centre Australasia
- NB. ZOOM Agnihotra Introduction, Demonstration and Q&A, Fortnightly
- Demonstration of how to perform Agnihotra
- Demonstration of how to perform Om Tryambakam Homa
Agnihotra Teaching Centre to be at Om Shree Dham, Hunter Valley, NSW
(Message received by Parvati Rosen-Bizberg in meditation)
All the years of training, all the teachings of Fivefold Path of the Vedas have revealed to all of you the Path of Light. If you walk this path with absolute humility—whether you fall or rise or fall and rise again from bad habits or succumb to negative circumstances — Divine will catch you. If in your hearts you have the willingness to walk this Path to very best of your ability, the fruits will be received.
|Great news! ‘Agnihotra Buddy,’ our Sunrise/Sunset Agnihotra timings app for smartphone, has been featured on App of the Day.
You can see the interview with the developer, Shashi Bhushan Singh, from India.