Skip to content
- The sun brings or takes the energy, which makes all conditions conducive to an anti-pollutionary change. It calms the world. The pyramid is the generator, the fire, the turbine. The cow dung, ghee (clarified pure cow’s butter without any additives) and rice then interact to form a composition which is thrust, surrounds, neutralizes and nutritionalizes the material. Then, with organic substances, this provides the nutrients for survival, yield and propagation. This is how the Agnihotra fire physically heals the atmosphere.
- Just at morning Agnihotra all the electricities, energies, ethers are attracted to the pyramid in its shape. At sunset these energies are thrust out in same shape.
- This flood of energies at sunrise creates strong purifying effects on all levels wherever it touches the Earth.
- Agnihotra amplifies these purifying effects in the following way:
- This flood of subtle energies carries music with it. The morning Agnihotra Mantra is the quintessential sound of that flood.
- If you then prepare the fire in the prescribed copper pyramid, utter these mantras and offer the rice mixed with ghee to the fire, then a channel is being created through all the atmosphere and PRANA – life energy, is purified.
- Tremendous amounts of energy are gathered around the Agnihotra copper pyramid just at Agnihotra time. A magnetic type field is created, one which neutralizes negative energies and reinforces positive energies.
- When Agnihotra fire is burnt there is not just energy from the fire. The rhythms and Mantras generate subtle energies which are thrust into the atmosphere by fire. Also consider the quality of materials burnt wherein lies the full effect of this healing HOMA.
- Therefore a positive pattern is created by one who does Agnihotra merely by his/her performance.