Skip to content
- Agnihotra reduces tension on the mind.
- Agnihotra renews the brain cells. It revitalizes the skin. It purifies the blood. It provides the holistic approach to life.
- Agnihotra has the ability to neutralize pathogenic bacteria.
- You sit at Agnihotra fire and breathe in the smoke, which goes quickly into the bloodstream and lungs. This has excellent effect on circulatory system and even more so if Agnihotra ash is ingested. The smoke has a good effect on the brain and nervous system.
- If plants are kept in Homa atmosphere where vibrations of Agnihotra pyramid fire are maintained, one subtle enough can actually see growth, communication etc. Plants receive nutrition from Agnihotra atmosphere, become happy and grow well.
- Just as Agnihotra pyramid fire gives nourishment to plants, it provides the same for human life and animals.
- When Agnihotra is performed, the Agnihotra smoke gathers particles of harmful radiation from the atmosphere and on a very subtle level neutralizes their radioactive effect. Nothing is destroyed, merely changed.
- Much healing energy emanates from the Agnihotra pyramid.
- An aura energy field is created around plants during Agnihotra. Thus plants become stronger and disease resistant.
- When the flame dies the energy is locked in the resultant ash. This ash is used for preparing various folk medicines.
- Thousands of people on all continents belonging to different races, languages, religions and spiritual groups who practice Agnihotra have remarked that simply by performing daily HOMA, (i.e. Agnihotra sunrise/sunset) they feel like a protective film surrounds them.