- Tutorial de Agnihotra (español)
- How Does Agnihotra Work?
- Effects of Agnihotra
- Materials Required for Agnihotra
- How to Perform Agnihotra
- Agnihotra Mantras
- Discplines Associated with Agnihotra
- Fine-tuning Agnihotra
- Order Agnihotra Supplies
- Agnihotra Timetables
- Homa Therapy
- Applications of Homa Therapy
- Additional Homa Therapy Mantras
- Scientific Validation
- Studies on Water
- Studies on Microorganisms
- Studies on Animals
- Studies on Medicinal Plants
- Studies on Horticulture
- Studies on Agriculture
- Studies on Soil
- Studies in Psychotherapy
- Miscellaneous Studies
- Homa Communities
- Arks of Fire
- Homa Health Newsletter
- Satsang en Español
- Homa Therapy Worldwide
Therapeutic Application of Agnihotra Ash in Wound-Healing in Gold Fish
Ms. Megha Kale
Holkar Science College, Indore, M.P., INDIA
- This study was aimed to investigate the effect of Agnihotra ash on diseased gold fish Carassius auratus.
- The disease of fish is white spots on fish skin. This disease is commonly known as Ich.
- Fishes were divided into two groups of eight fishes.
- The experimental group in Aquarium A was treated with Agnihotra ash while the control group in Aquarium B was treated with NaCl or Copper sulfate or Malachite green.
- The water of all aquaria was changed every fifth day. Physico-chemical analysis of control and experimental water was done. During the experiment the water of the aquaria was aerated.
- Physico-chemical analysis of control and experimental water was carried out for total alkalinity, hardness, chloride, temperature and pH using various methods as described by APHA.
- Analysis of Agnihotra ash was also done.
- Observations of the spots on both groups of fishes were made every 7th day.
- Decrease in size of spots in aquarium A (experimental group) was greater than that in aquarium B (control).
- Fishes of experimental group showed 80% recovery from white spots disease while in control group recovery was 65%.
- On the basis of the study it is concluded that Agnihotra ash provides almost all metals required in healing cascade, and as Agnihotra ash is easy, cheap and cost free alternative remedy for skin wound healing. However data from animal study, if tried on human subjects may provide a silver line so that it could be recommended for skin injury treatment in human subjects.
After 7 days:
it was observed that the water in aquarium A was clearer and the fishes were livelier and wound recovery was observed 10% but in aquarium B fishes recovery was found to be only 5%.
After 14 days:
the white spot present on aquarium A fishes observed to be decreased in size and the recovery was found to be 20% while in aquarium B the recovery was found to be only 13%.
After 28 days:
observation was done on both aquarium A and B, respectively. One teaspoon Agnihotra ash was added to aquarium A. In the experimental aquarium there was a decrease in spots size and recovery was found to be 40%. After this time, progressive loss of the superficial ash covering was observed. While in aquarium B recovery was found to be only 32%.
After 42 days:
The experimental spots had decreased in size and fishes were healthy and recovery was observed 58% while in aquarium B it was found only 45%.
After 60 days:
The experimental fishes showed complete normalization and became healthier and livelier, spots appear less and decreased in size and recovery was found to be 80% while in control aquarium recovery was found only 65%.
On the basis of the result it is concluded that Agnihotra ash provide almost all metals required in healing cascade, and as Agnihotra ash is easy, cheap and cost free alternative remedy for skin wound healing. However data from animal study, if tried on human subjects may provide a silver line so that it could be recommended for skin injury treatment in human subjects. The present finding the ash as a potential therapeutic drug, can accelerate the clinical testing and commercialization. This will also provide patent-protected market position and promising therapeutic targets at all level. In all these application to strengthen and balance health with the Agnihotra fire, the effect can be intensified by also using the Agnihotra ash. This mean we can perform Agnihotra and in addition apply the Agnihotra ash. The cost is minimal.Share