- Homa Therapy
- Agnihotra Timetables
- Scientific Validation
- Homa Communities
- Climate Engineering
- Activations & Cleansings
- Homa Therapy Worldwide
Applications of Homa Therapy
HOMA Therapy is totally a revealed science. It is as old as creation. In the course of time this knowledge was lost but it is now being resuscitated to give people guidance about how to correct the polluted conditions of the planet we find ourselves in today. HOMA Therapy comes from VEDAS, the ancientmost body of knowledge known to man.
This knowledge can be used in several areas. The following list is illustrative and not exhaustive.
- Removal of stress and tension on mind.
- Clearing an area of negative thought patterns that impinge on the mind.
- Establishing in an area a positive approach characterized by Love.
- Reduction of anger, self destructive habit patterns.
- Bringing motivation to get rid of drug addiction, alcoholism, etc.
- Growing vegetables, fruits, grains, etc., without chemical fertilizers, insecticides, pesticides and herbicides by strengthening the subtle energy structure of plants and affecting hormones in the reproductive organs of pests, etc.
- Large quantities of food can be grown in a small area by introduction of mini-climate techniques that become self-operating based on the phases of sun and moon and HOMA fire.
- Purification of the air we breathe by removal of toxins in the atmosphere.
- Purification of contaminated water.
- Improving the nutritional content of interim space in between the planets.
- Seeding the clouds to precipitate nutritional rain.
- YAJNYAS to patch up the ozone filter damaged by pollution.
- Human, animal and plant medicine.
- HOMA atmosphere and HOMA ash for prevention and cure of diseases as stated in AYURVEDA.
- Neutralizing the effects on the body caused by ingesting radioactive food materials.
- Inducing specific qualities in a child or grandchild etc.
- YAJNYAS for correcting infertility in a person, etc.
Thousands of people, mostly from North and South America, Western and Eastern Europe, have benefitted from HOMA Therapy techniques in several of the above mentioned areas since they were resuscitated a few years ago.