Create your own Agnihotra timetable using our online software.
- PC and MAC friendly. (There may be some difficulties with older computers and browsers).
- Pinpoint your exact location using Google Maps.
- Once you have found your exact location on the map simply click your location and hit the ‘Next’ button.
- You can then choose either one full year timetable or alternatively any particular date range.
If you have any difficulty using the online program you may request an Agnihotra timetable.
Alternatively you may:
- Download the program and calculate the timings yourself. The program requires input of latitude and longitude data and time zone data.
You can find these data using mapping programs such as Google Earth, etc.
- Download the app for iPhone or the app for Android phones. and also a second app for Android.