- Agnihotra is the process of purification of the atmosphere through the agency of fire prepared in a copper pyramid tuned to the biorhythm of sunrise/sunset.
- Agnihotra copper pyramid healing fire is the basic HOMA for all HOMA fire practices given in the ancient Vedic sciences of bio-energy, psychotherapy, medicine, agriculture, biogenetics, climate engineering and interplanetary communication.
- Agnihotra injects nutrients into the atmosphere and makes minds full of love.
- Agnihotra is a gift to humanity from the ancientmost Vedic sciences of bio-energy, psychotherapy, medicine, agriculture, biogenetics, climate engineering and interplanetary communication.
- Agnihotra can be performed by anyone irrespective of religion, sect, caste, creed, nationality, colour, gender and age. Agnihotra is for everyone.
- Agnihotra can be performed anywhere. It can be performed inside the house, on the balcony or on the terrace and also outside in the garden, on a farm or under a tree for example.
- Agnihotra can neutralize the effects of pollution on plants, animals and humans.
- Agnihotra brings the energy cycle of the planet into harmony.
- Agnihotra is healing our world.
How Does Agnihotra Work?
Effects of Agnihotra
Materials Required for Agnihotra
How to Perform Agnihotra
Discplines Associated with Agnihotra